Providing legal services in Vermont
Experience. Knowledge. Compassion.
Legal Services Throughout Rutland, Killington, Okemo / Ludlow, Vermont
Our goal at Nicole Peck McPhee, P.C. has always been to provide experienced, knowledgeable, compassionate and friendly legal services.
We’ve been providing legal services throughout Rutland, Windsor, and Bennington County, Vermont since 1997.
- Representation of Biological Parent(s) and Adoptive Parent(s)
- Private Placement Adoptions (Open or Closed)
- Counseling Biological Parents(s) on the Benefits and Consequences of Adoptions
- Helping Biological Parent(s) locate suitable Adoptive Parents
- Step-Parent, Grandparent and Family Member Adoptions
Corporate and Small Business Practice
- Limited Liability Companies
- Family Limited Partnerships
- General Partnerships
- Limited Partnerships
- Joint Ventures
- Sole Proprietorships
- Shareholder/Member/Partner Planning Agreements
- Employment, Consulting and Non-Competition Agreements.
Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Elder Law Practice
- Heath Care Proxies\Living Wills\Health Care Powers of Attorney
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Planning for Real Estate and Closely Held Businesses
- Special Needs Planning
- Estate Tax Planning
- Planning for the Elderly and Disabled
- Appointment of Guardian or Conservator
- Representation of Disabled Individual
- Representation of Proposed Guardian
- Representation of Interested Parties
Probate Estate and Trust Administration
- Trust and Estate Opening and Administration
- Representation of Executor, Administrator or Trustee
- Representation of Estate and Trust Heirs and Beneficiaries
- Executor/Administrator Services
- Trustee Services
- Guardian Services
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate
- Representation of Purchasers, Sellers, Property Owners, Lenders and Developers
- Real Estate Contracts
- Title Examination and Title insurance
“I have been a litigation practitioner in Rutland for 28 years. My clients hire me as their trial attorney; however, their needs for counsel are often blended with needs for advice in other specialties. I therefore regularly involve other practitioners who are well-versed in the nuances of other areas of the law. Probate, trust and estate planning and other matters which require analysis of probate law and procedure fit squarely into an area that I will look to others for help. Nicole Peck McPhee has provided outstanding counsel to me and to my clients who have needed assistance and analysis in the specialty area of wills, estate planning, estate administration, trusts, guardianships and other matters within the jurisdiction of the probate court. I hold the highest regard for Nicole as an attorney and as a collaborator to work out legal issues for clients in need of her special knowledge and expertise.”
Thomas P. Aicher
“Nicole, for many years, has virtually specialized in the advancement of many varied estate-related matters docketed within our probate court. Her work, in such regards, has always been of the highest caliber in terms of not only quality but, just as importantly, also substance, as well. Nicole is a kind, thoughtful and very thorough person.”
Dan John J. Welch, Jr.
“Having practiced law in Rutland, Vermont for several decades, I have had the opportunity to interact with numerous attorneys throughout Rutland County and the State of Vermont. The focus of my practice is Workers’ Compensation and Personal Injury. When my clients’ need for a probate attorney arises, I refer them to Nicole Peck McPhee. In my many years of working with Nicole, I have found her to not only be a very skilled and professional attorney, but have also witnessed firsthand her compassion toward and dedication to her clients. For this reason, I refer my clients to Nicole Peck McPhee for assistance with matters in her area of expertise.”
Todd H. Kalter, Esquire
Kalter, Kalter & Mabey, PLC
Every year, each individual who dies in the U.S. can leave a certain amount of money to his or her heirs before facing any federal estate taxes. For...
A solid homeowners insurance policy can provide peace of mind about securing one of your most valuable assets. Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t...
Buying a home can be an exciting experience, but the process can be complicated. While some homebuyers may think hiring an attorney will be too...